Tuesday, October 22, 2019

rigmedic40.blogspot.com

Hey, I haven’t put anything on this site for a long time and to be truthful, I’ve been a tad busy.  What I’ve got for you is a collection of what I call memory drawings.  These are simple straight to paper ink drawings without any sketching that I’ve done then scanned over to Procreate on the IPad and colored in.  The act of remembering is so subjective, I’ve reached an age where 80’s song lyrics and 70’s parties are easier to call up and where my damn keys are!
Here is a scene from several summer trips with the kids to the Redneck Resort town of Gulf Shores, AL.

A recent trip to Baton Rouge to see the Tigers beat Floria and watch the team enter the stadium by marching down the hill.

A memory of working my pizza job during college in the late 70s-80s.

Hanging around in New Orleans waiting on a Mardi Gras parade to come by, nothing to do but drink and people watch.

Tailgating at LSU game.

No comments:

Post a Comment